Best Rated threads in Saturn Cars Forumshow all threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Saturn Relay-Front Power Outlet
I think that i've blown the fuse that protects the front power outlet on a 2005 Saturn Relay. The manual doesn't indicate which fuse it would be. Can anyone tell me which fuse I should be checking? I...
1
1

ignition lock won't turn even after replaced on 2002 SL2
Our Saturn 2002 SL2 starting having problems turning the ignition key in the lock. Finally, no amount of jiggling, wheel turning, and attempting to shift could get it to turn. Locksmith made a new...
3
3

Saturn SL Loses Power When Warm
Hi, just wanted to post a Saturn fix that had me chasing my tail for a while. My 1999 Satutn SL1 would lose power when the engine would reach operating temprature. I would NOT get a Check Engine or...

L300 Tire Question!
Right now I have a Saturn L300 with factory tires on it. I think they are Firestone Firehawks. They seem a little stiff and I can feel every little bump in the road. Do you think these tires will...
13
13

'95 Saturn SC2 with codes 19, 26 and 32
Hello all, My daughter just dropped off her '95 SC2 for me to fix up and I have a couple of questions. I flashed the codes and got 19, 26 & 32. From what info I've found in past posts, 26 & 32 are...
4
4

eng pwr reduced
I have a '07 Saturn Aura with 211K miles on it. I was driving on the highw ay earlier today with the cruise set on 70. Without warning the cruise dis engaged, I heard a few "bongs," and my DIC was...
2
2

1997 saturn dash light bulb replacement
I have a 1997 Saturn sl2. It has two lights above the instrument panel for illumination one is burnt out. How do I change this bulb?
1
1

Smoke coming out of the dash vents on a 2004 Saturn Vue
Hello, A friend has an intermittent problem with white "smoke" coming out of the dash vents. The vehicle is a 2004 Saturn Vue and has a V6 engine in it that has had the 100k timing belt service...
1
1

2008 Saturn Vue XE 4 cylinder vs 2008 Pontiac Torrent
RE: 2008 Saturn Vue XE 4 cylinder vs 2008 Pontiac Torrent I've narrowed my search for a small SUV to these two cars. Main reasons, forward folding passenger seat, reclining rear seats and lots of rear...
5
5

my transmission in my saturn sl2 a 1998
ok i drive a saturn sl2 1998... For the past couple months my transmission has been slipping.... it like when the car is about to switch into gear the whole car shakes...... it is automatic.... and it...

93 Saturn - hard to downshift
We have a 93 Saturn SL2 w/ an automatic trans. A lot of times, such as going up a hill with the transmission in 4th gear, it will not downshift into 3rd, even if I press harder and harder on the...

What Does Error Code OPCODE: M3505 Mean?
Hi, my 92 Saturn SL1 at times seems to lose power and gas mileage has decreased somewhat these symptom sometimes coincide w/ the Service Engine light turning on. Saturn dealker diagnosed the problem...

2003 ION DRL/Turn Signal
I have a 2003 Ion 3. I purchased it in 2005 with 10k, from a local Saturn Dealership. Upon trade in, a few different recall campaigns were performed on the vehicle. One of which being the DRL/Turn...
2
2

E85 for 94 Saturn
What would it take to get a 94 or 95 SC2 to run on E85? Change in Fuel Delivery? Modified PCM? E85 is now available in my area and its CHEAPER (not cheaper ENOUGH, though)! -WaVy
13
13

Another Saturn?
Will you get anothr Saturn?,I reall dont think so,but,what else is out there?,Just got my monthly pay statement & i'm just over 6K to go!,the time to decide will be around sooner than i thought.
9
9

'96 Saturn SL1 sluggish in warm weather?
OK, here's the deal. I own an automatic transmission 1996 Saturn SL1 with 116K miles on it. In the winter, it runs great, on a cold start (although I don't do this) I can floor it and it picks up...
7
7

Pinouts for Delco CD-CHANGER 1997 SC2
Anyone know what the pinouts are for the Delco CD-Changer? I'm going to hack into the outputs and wire in an AUX input so I can connect an MP3 player to the stereo. Before you ask: YES, I do have the...
4
4

Cold Air System mph
I've seen that by puuting in a cold air system my horsepower would increase about 7 but will this increase my MPG also or is it like some performance mods.. better performance but less MPG
17
17

Part compatibility between ION and Cobalt
I havn't made a side by side comparison as of yet, so I was wondering if anyone else knew the answer. Will any of the the body parts from a Cobalt exchange with the ION? The only reason I ask is that...

another victim who shoulda read misterfact's posts
[Send an Instant Message] Add to Address Book Subject: sucky saturn story! To: Hello, I read your complaints about saturn, here is mine; I have a 2002 Saturn S-series. It has 34,000 miles but the...
6
6