Blinking coolant lights on '96 SW2 wagon

Hi all - several times in the past two weeks, I've had 2 indicators - looks like they are probably "low coolant" and "hot" judging by the symbols - flash red at me maybe 12 times in a row after starting down the road. I can't find my manual, so I went to refill my plastic coolant tank this morning, but it was full.

Anyone know what this thing is trying to tell me? I'm disabled and shouldn't really do a wintertime highway failure or the like. Thanks - cmb

Reply to
marcodbeast

Never mind. =)

marcodbeast