Not For Profit Assistance Provided By American Consultants Rx

Here is a message that I received from another agency that helped and I am passing it on to social workers,doctors,non profits,etc. Take advantage of a program offered by American Consultants Rx that my agency has been using for the past 3 years.ACRX is donating discount prescription cards to organizations in need of providing prescription assistance to those in need in the community.The cards give up to 60% off of the prescription cost.My agency just received 2500 cards just in time to help many people in the community during the holidays.Visit

to download a free card or toorder cards for your organization.

Reply to
efp90uzd