Latest threads in Studebaker Autosshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Stude lazy "S" logo
Hi to all, I would like to know if anyone can recommend someone who may have 4 Stude Lazy "S" logos... they will need to fit on some wheel cap spinners that I have that I am using on my 65 Commander...
2
2

STEERING STABILIZER for old studebaker
some one have see on studebaker 1928-1930 STEERING STABILIZER

-OT- If I Did Not Have Dogs
My daughter sent me this today: 1. I could walk around the garden barefoot in safety. 2. My house could be carpeted instead of tiled and laminated. 3. All flat surfaces, clothing, furniture, and cars...

Car Air Conditioners
Learn everything about car air conditioners.
1
1

Droppin' like flies (OT but relevant)
Two more of the "old timer" parts stores here in town are calling it quits. That makes four of them that have packed it in so far this year. Competition with the Awfulzone type stores may be the big...
1
1

<OT> You Might Be An Extreme Redneck ..If...<OT>
You're An EXTREME Redneck When..... 1. You let your 14-year-old daughter smoke at the dinner table in front of her kids. 2. The Blue Book value of your truck goes up and down depending on how much gas...

Engine hight
Does anyone know how high above the front cross member the center of the crankshaft on a Champ truck should be? NOTHING on my truck is stock and I'm trying to get things as right as I can. Thanks!...
1
1

For Sale
Without going into alot of detail, we need to sell our Father Son project car. We have a1956 Packard Clipper (built by Studebaker). We have removed all of the front and rear suspension, the 352 v8,the...
6
6

Almost ready to head for SB
Leaving early tomorrow morning and will arrive Wednesday evening sometime. I'll post pictures as I take them up there and load them onto Webshots. Burnette

In trouble @ the Int.meet!!!
Ok,I am kind of offended,since I wasn't being agressive or anything

A/C Systems
Here you can find out everything you want to know about car air conditioners, installation, maintenance, repair. Also you can find many tapes and producers.

1951 Studebaker Champion
eBay: Times display ad - August 15, 1951 Buy a trim, sleek, powerful new STUDEBAKER CHAMPION! A Champion in extra value, too! Big-visibility one-piece windshield?Brakes that automatically adjust...
1
1

studebaker 1956 ground
on president 1956 the ground ist a positif ground or normal ground !!!
2
2

Joining stude drivers club
So I,ve join the stude drivers club, about the end of may . I haven't received the magazine,which I'm looking forward to.Ah the membership cards aren't that important..
2
2

studebaker
You'd think there could be a fuel injection set-up by now, as carbertor,s are unreliable. And electronic igntion. That I think would make for a reliable stude.
5
5