Latest threads in Studebaker Autosshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Way OT: This is pretty incredible
Lee
13
13

When does stude drivers club mag arrive in .
When does magazine arrive for the month of june drivers club?
1
1

47-52 Starlight coupe seats FS
Someone, PLEASE make me an offer on these things. I'm not looking to make a lot of $$$ off of them. It'd be great to get them out of the way and into a car that could use them. Free delivery to South...

OT: Son of a motherless goat!
Figures... less than a week before SB, some gamer kiddie got ahold of my credit card number and racked up about a buck-fifty in World of Warcraft stuff. Guess I won't be buying a whole lot as it'll be...
23
23

McCulloh vs Paxton
What is the difference between a Paxton supercharger and the earlier McCullough (other than the nameplate and the variable pulley? Thanks, Paul Johnson
4
4

1929 - a new Dictator on the block
NY Times - June 9, 1929 The Studebaker Corporation yesterday announced its entrance into the $1,200 eight-cylinder field with a new Dictator car - Up to the present, the Dictator has been a six. There...
1
1

Newsgroup hi-jacked?
Seems to me the auto air cond. boys are trying to take over. Don't they have a newsgroup of their own?
3
3

1956 president,commander parts for sale
hi, im from quebec and have a lots of 1956 parts for sale all new,bumper, windshiel,door,fender,259 engine with transmission rebuilt,etc....only ask mario

Last minute parts for SB
Let me know what I can bring for you!
1
1

'56 Packard Clipper
My son and I had very high hopes that we could finish our "project car" by the time he got his drivers lic. in 2 yrs. Unfortunatly that isn't going to happen for us. While we have no fear about the...

Classic TV w/ Carson & Webb (clapper caper)
3
3

Avanti story on Salon
6
6

Cheap car parts n tools online
Cheap car parts n tools online Where can i get cheap car parts and/or tools online? Id like to know a few good sites. Currently im looking for a tool to do my 94 olds cutlass supreme's front wheel...

Studebaker Dictator
NY Times Display Ad - November 13, 1927 STUDEBAKER - The Great Independent Beautiful in design - thoroughly modern - mechanically right You are interested in The Dictator's records of mile-a-minute...

No Studebaker talk in San Diego July 19th (or ever)
I just got word that, due to a continuing drop in attendance, the Third Thursday series at the San Diego Auto Museum has been cancelled, with the exception of a talk about Mustang to go along with the...
10
10