Latest threads in Studebaker Autosshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Free Mint 1957 Golden Hawk
I am giving away a Anson Classic 1957 Golden Hawk to anyone who will pick it up or pay the postage. Sorry it is 1:18 scale so a little hard to drive. Picture on request. Scott in San Carlos, Ca.
2
2

Presurizing Lark tank fixed...
Got a used gas cap from Tommy K @ Mullberry Pride Farms,aka school bus Tom,evil Stude vender >8P,and swapped it in place of that shiney new SI gas cap,and low & behold,no more pressure! What a...

So Bend parts available,if you are interested
While I will not have a swap meet spot,I do have a few goodies I can bring out if anyone is interested: 63 Hawk dash,with tach and sender--fair to decent shape 64-65 2 door rear quarters,used,both...
3
3

T-Cab front mount
I've been doing some serious tinkering with my Champ and the front cab mount is kind of ugly, for some reason the rubber is hard, shrunken and cracked, you'd think it was almost 50 years old or...
1
1

One Room Available At Host Hotel in South Bend
Unfortunately, due to work schedule conflicts, I can't get to South Bend this year.... (I'm kind of bummed about it, but the job is cool and it allows me to play Stude's more in the long run..) So......
1
1

MENS UNDERWEAR
Huge collection of mens underwear, find your favorite mens underwear in this mens underwear gallery, many models of mens underwear are shown here. You can find g-string, thong, or a merely standard...
2
2

Avanti's on a shelf
5
5

Anyone ever buy from this ebay vendor?
I'm considering buying a rear drum from this vendor and was wondering if anyone has any experiences with this vendor. 3&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item#0113201512&rd=1,1Thanks, Tim
2
2

1954 Champion Starlight
Well, I sure messed that dude up. Took the starter off to check the Bendex, which appeared to be ok. Assembly wasn't too bad, but the brushes were a little difficult to get in place. Reinstalled the...
5
5

Packing for South Bend
Started staging all the stuff I'm bringing to SB for how much stuff seems to have ended up here as I had forgotten some parts I had count as of today is 61 bins,13 doors,3 hoods,3 trunk lids etc bins...
2
2

air filter
Has anyone sucessfully replaced the screen filter section of an original oil bath air cleaner for a WCFB carbureted 259 cu in engine with a paper or K&N filter so that the air cleaner housing was...
7
7

OT Investors wanted <g>
't be the first to ask me how I ran across this Karl

Wow! for a used air cleaner$$
I sure never knew these were so precious. Johnson
6
6

Lark gas mileage
What kind of fuel mileage could be expected with a '62 Lark 4 door with OHV 6, 3 speed with no OD, and 3:73 rear? My uncle is wanting to drive it to work everyday. How much would adding OD improve the...
2
2

OT- WAY OFF
I just loaded FSM into the new computer, and it said I needed to upgrade to Service Pak 2 and get a "scenery" update. I have a strong feeling that Homeland Security made Microsoft change the "scenery"...