Latest threads in Studebaker Autosshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Oil leaking Studebaker
My R1 Studebaker has developed an oil leak and I know that is not unusual, but it seems to be leaking from the fuel pump. The oil comes from what I think is a vent at the top of the pump, mainly when...
1
1

Put some McCulloch stuff on eBay last night
I listed some supercharger related items on eBay last night- three day auction, no reserves, low openers. Johnson

Friday Follies.
A good Studebaker day in Trochu. 1. Got set of tires mounted on "the spare Suburban". The used ones off the #1 Suburban. At least now, hopefully, I won't have to air 'em up every week or so, thus...

OT! Southeast Old Threshers' Reunion
June 30 - July 04, Denton, NC. Add this to your list of things to do before you die.
7
7

40 years ago today
On June 8, 1967 the lightly armed USS Liberty, flying a large Stars & Stripes flag, sailing in international waters in the Eastern Mediterranean , was brutally attacked without any warning by Israeli...
12
12

Hawk buckets in a C-cab
Anyone ever successfully put GT Hawk bucket seats with console in a C- cab pickup? They are a lot more comfortable than the bench seat in my truck now. Matthew Burnette
2
2

Packard / Studebaker
Thanks to all who are giving me tips and info about my car. Everybody tells me that my 56 Packard, is actually a Studebaker. Well that being the case, when I go looking for repair parts control arm...
9
9

Room Available in South Bend
We're unable to make it to the meet; so we've just cancelled our reservations at the Jamieson. You could give them a call if you're looking for a room.

HELP!!
I'm new to this group, but not new to resto projects. My son and I were given (what we were told) was a 1956 Packard Clipper. We got it home, checked it out, I did some research about replacement...
4
4

Skyhawk
He says it runs strong. Must be that new timing chain he said he put in.
2
2

Air conditioners
Very good website about car air conditioners...

Meet options?
O.K. all, I seek opinions...and I know there are LOTS of 'em HERE... If a state meet was planned to be a casual, less "formal" type of meet more on the style of a picnic or large "social" gathering...
5
5

HeyNate,nice letter in this months Hemmings Muscle Machines
Also a article on the Muscle Car Drags with Ted Harbit!!
1
1

56 SkyHawk
My Sky Hawk didn't look like this one! Looks like a 58 Golden Hawk with a Silver Hawk hood. Or maybe someone took all those pieces and put them on the 56??
2
2

Noise and smoke day at the Studebaker ranch.
Lots of noise, not so much smoke. Lots of unburned hydrocarbons. I decided today was the day to start and move all the vehicles in the row along the road frontage, so as to mow the grass growing...