Latest threads in Studebaker Autosshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

1956 289 V8 Question
Hi Studidudes, In 1956 (the first year for the 289 CID V8 engine), this engine could be ordered from the factory with either standard 7.5 - 1 compression or optional 8.0 - 1 compression. How would I...
2
2

What I like about the South....(ot)
Tennessee A Tennessee State trooper pulled over a pickup on I-75. The trooper asked, "Got any ID?" The driver replied, "Bout whut?" ****************************************************************...
6
6

OT - New Quality Leader - OT
US: Ford quality eclipses Toyota - JD Power IQS 7 June 2007 | Source: editorial team Ford has supplanted Toyota as the leading manufacturer in initial quality rankings, taking the top spot in five of...
2
2

Disc Brake wheels ??
My 63' Cruiser came equipped with disc brakes from factory. The current owner only has 2 of these wheels and non-stock (6-inch) replacements out back. I have 5 radials on late 70's Ford LTD wheels....
3
3

She's Out Already!
Her diary (:-) June 5, 2007 Paris Hilton, after attending Sunday's MTV Movie Awards, was then off to the Century Regional Detention Facility in Lynwood. She is expected to serve about 23 days for...
20
20

Historic SuperLark
Hard to put a value on this one.
6
6

From Pac. NW to SB....I-90
Left home Tuesday, stayed in Wallace, ID last night. In Big Timber, MT tonight. Wow! What a day! Hard rain the whole day, that spray coming of the trucks was scary as you were blind for a second when...
4
4

Studebaker in ads
great exposure to the car. Here's the link 052071Louis
4
4

1954 Studebaker Conestoga
Just wanted to put a link here to my website. It has pictures of my 1954 Studebaker Conestoga and 1973 Pontiac Grand Am. Take a moment and take a look. Thanks -------------= Posted from =-------------...
2
2

61 hawk 4 speed starter info
Howdy Y'all, I have the 1961 Hawk (4 speed model) that I graduated high school with, It has not been tagged since 1971 when I left for Viet Nam. I am now trying to get same on the road again. I has...
3
3

Proving Grounds Repaved
2
2

Tri-State Meet in Asheville?
If somebody from the North Carolina Chapter would please contact me concerning the Tri-State Meet I would appreciate it. I have not seen any info. on this year's event, though I have heard it is still...
1
1

Need a 4-bbl dry air cleaner for '63 Lark
Been searching a while and no joy yet, but I need a 4bbl dry air cleaner for my '63 Lark. It has a WCFB on it, not an AFB. Rusty is ok :) as long as it's all there. An Avanti cleaner with bad chrome...
1
1

trade
i have a desoto 1928 and whant trade it for a studebaker 4 doors in very good condition , i ask $20000 for the desoto contact : tanks

stud 56 parts for sale
if you need some parts for your studebaker 1956 contact me at : i have new crome, bumper, windshiels 259 engine rebuit door hood trunk moulding etc.....in from quebec canada
4
4