Latest threads in Studebaker Autosshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Car Air Conditioners
All information about car air conditioning...

Foothills Chapter Monthly Meeting
Once again, its time for the Foothills Chapter monthly meeting this coming Tuesday, June 5th. It will be held at the Austrian-Canadian Club, 3221-11 Str NE, Calgary, Alberta, Canada at 7:30 PM MDT. It...

A Day at the Track (OT, link)
Last outing for the 996, next week it's the 1098 at Buttonwillow. Finally got the hang of getting my knee down.
7
7

Quote of the week
And it anybody thinks I'm wrong, just let them quiver with enjoyment, but I don't want hear about it. -- NVArt I am so going to steal that.
1
1

FS...Spring Plates
I have a set of original rear spring plates for the stablizer bar set up. Good shape......$40.00 + actual shipping charge. Ron

is there any difference in a manual steering column fron a power one?
If so,what is it??? An old question revisited.
2
2

Does your Lark gas tank pressurize itself when you drive???
what year Lark? If it's a stubby lark, I think it should have a vented gas cap in which case I would consider your new cap suspect. If it is a 62-later it should have a vent tube in the trunk and...
1
1

1962 Lark 1/8 mile ET 10:85 and stock:-)
I stumbled on this video when searching of another car,and I was really amazed it performed so well with the stock engine,a 259 and 3-speed:-) Regards

A/C Systems
Very good website about car air conditions, installing, maintenance, repair, many tapes and producers.

2007 Woodward Dream Cruise
The Avanti Owners Association, International (AOAI) has reserved 20 spaces for the Birmingham, Mich. Car Show to be held on Saturday Aug 18th during the 2007 Woodward Dream Cruise in the suburbs of...

battery acid and paint
i have a wrangler and it was storming so i threw a top over it. i used an old car battery to hold it down. when i went out the next day it looked like the battery was leaking and now theres a line of...
2
2

Golden Hawk at Barrett Jackson
"1&In_LotNumberd0 The guy sure loves his decals, one of many things incorrect on the car. I recall when I sold my show Golden Hawk for 26K years back, a few News Groupers suggested it was a "fake...
3
3

56 Packard Clipper Brake Conversion
I have a 56 Packard Clipper I want to remove the drums in the front and install disks, is there a kit to do this, or does anybody have a better way? Tell me what you think Arnie
1
1

Studebakers on eBay
What about them ? SD wrote:
1
1

The management right of 34 parking lots is at an auction in Xi'an
1st June, 2007 * Xi'an is in the province of Shanxi, China May 30, Xi'an city government held a news conference and announced an auction in mid-June will be hold publicly on selling three-years...