Latest threads in Studebaker Autosshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

A day in an alternate unverse. OT
Worked on a Crosley today, not a Studebaker. If that's not an alternate universe, I don't know what is. It's a '48 Crosley Super sedan delivery. I've had it here for over a year now, and it just...
4
4

Parking problem
From another group - taken in Germany blue sign with a P is Parking, a blue sign with a U is not Underground parking, but rather the U-Bahn (the subway!).

evilBay Stude Returns Like a Bad Penny!
Somebody find the guy who listing this and break his hands!

Correct Tire size
I recently purchased a 77 Avanti that has the wrong size tires. Can anyone tell me the correct size for radial tires? Thanks
2
2

Free Stude, San Diego area
I git this from an oficer of the SDC/SDC. Karl Haas 2007 4:39 PM Hello everyone, I am back from my riverboat cruise on the Columbia river. I received a phone call from Ed Stage, 760-420-8540. He is in...

upper radiator hose
Looking for a part # or application for a upper radiator hose. 54 coupe with a late 289, 2 bolt t-stat housing. The radiator is the original 54 design. Thanks Russ
1
1

I just bought a new Studebaker !!!
Exactly ! Yesterday I bought a new Studebaker. What is it you ask ?....A 1963 Cruiser. I bought this car from the local dealer's widow. This car was sold from the factory to the Studebaker dealership...
4
4

Antique drags, Palmdale
Anyone else planning to go?

Clutch linkage part?
I'm looking for a clutch linkage part for an Avanti--also fits other 61 - 64 models except Hawks. It's the support bracket that bolts on the frame and holds the outboard side of the clutch operating...

suspect auction '50 Starlight
160122738190 This auction has only one pic, & no descrip. Link provived for info does not work.

OT Cheating wife question
I've never talked about this before, but I really need the boards advice on what could be a crucial decision. I?ve suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me. The usual signs?...
1
1

A/C Systems
All you want to know about car air conditions, installing, maintenance, repair, many tapes and producers.

61 Hawk for sale
Will be listed in the Thrifty Nickel/American classified starting tomorrow. It's in Central Texas. L.D.
7
7

Stude's On TV (sort of) <link>
Don't blink.....