Latest threads in Studebaker Autosshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

1937 and 1940 Parts
I just hauled in a load of used 1937-40 parts. Hoods,headlites engines intake manifols and cylinder heads and lots of sheet metal covers,running boards and hood side panels,brake parts new...
2
2

OT California Car Culture??
2004 figures Motorfuel used per person. Only NY, HI, RI and MA use less! Vehicle miles travelled per person: Only NY, AK, HI, RI, NV, NJ travel less. Percentagee of workers using public transit: NY,...

OT-Yuengling Black and Tan WANTED!!!!
Anyone coming to the international meet have room to bring a devoted dark beer drinker a case of Black and Tan???? I have ca$h for you. Thanks in advance!!!
2
2

OT-Yuengling Black and Tan WANTED!!!!
Anyone coming to the international meet have room to bring a devoted dark beer drinker a case of Black and Tan???? I have ca$h for you. Thanks in advance!!!
1
1

Stude Newsgroup FAQ
Hi there.... Welcome to the Studebaker Newsgroup. This is a very active newsgroup. You will be traveling all over the world and meeting people with a common interest, **STUDEBAKER**! There is no...
4
4

OT- went to Harbor Freight yesterday
Armed with a sale flyer through the mail and some of the coupons Jeff Rice kindly posted, the wife and I made a run to Harbor Freight in York, PA. I had a few things I wanted, one being a cement mixer...
1
1

Exciting New Hydrogen Source for Cars
Anyone live near Perdue who can get more info on this? It would be wonderful if some local Studebaker hacker could retro fit their car with this technology before anybody else does. This technology...
47
47

New Bern car show
There was a car show in New Bern NC recently, sorry I missed it. In addition to a bulletnose they had some very interesting cars show up... when was the last time you saw a Stout Scarab show up at a...
8
8

Choke Knob to Intermittent Wiper Switch
camera I would have taken step-by-step shots of how I was able to do it. Now all I need to do is find the choke knob bezel and I'll be done and the dash will still look original. Total cost about $25...
4
4

Throttle bellcrank needed.
Can anyone steer me in the right direction to get a throttle bellcrank for an Avanti II. Don't know what all years are the same, but one for a 1970 will do the job. SASCO has none. Ron ( thinkin 383...

Some beautiful weather in between tornados...
..is how we describe the climate in NW Ohio. The garage at the 'little house' beside our orchard was built new in 1950 to replace one knocked down by a tornado. We were about getting sick of the 3...

57/58 GH oil filler cap wanted
Does anyone have a spare oil filler cap for a 57/58 supercharged Hawk. This is an original engine with the filler tube to the left of the blower and I believe it would have a half tubular extension...
2
2

Here are the pics of an old Studebaker
I first tried posting these pics but I guess my ISP would not let me. As I said in my post reply I asked my granddaughter and she told me to use this program. Anyway, I'd like to know what year and...
1
1

posting pictures rules
Hi, I have just come on board and noticed there are two pictures on the group. What are the rules re: posting a picture? I posted two pictures of an old Studebaker but so far have not seen them on the...
9
9

58 Starlight before pix
here's some pics of the 18,000 Starlight just off the trailer. JP/Maryland Studebaker On the Net My Ebay items: R2 4 speed GT Hawk63 Avanti R1 63 Daytona convert 63 Lark 2 door 63 Lark 2 door #2 62...
6
6