Latest threads in Studebaker Autosshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

58 Starlight before pix
here's some pics of the 18,000 Starlight just off the trailer. JP/Maryland Studebaker On the Net My Ebay items: R2 4 speed GT Hawk63 Avanti R1 63 Daytona convert 63 Lark 2 door 63 Lark 2 door #2 62...
6
6

Gutted it! (ON topic)
Well, I gave the Flxible refurb a rest for today, and got into a Studebaker. I dragged a '58 Silver Hawk shell up from the lower 40 , and commenced to strip it to the tin. This is the "half-a-Hawk" I...
8
8

Look...And You'll Love That Lark
1950s-60s sales brochures for Lark, Avanti, Scotsman, Champion, etc.
1
1

SDC Membershio dues to increase?
The new postal rates seem to favor the large mailers. Time Warner helped write them, it seems. Big guys get a break. Little guys and those with odd shaped stuff gat something else. I guess we'll find...
5
5

Harbor Freight Sale
Cheap impact driver.....

Calling Jim Turner
Jim, Please e-mail me Thanks, Chuck

66 Cruiser
First time post...go easy on me. I have a 66 Cruiser with AT and the 230 c.i. six that has voltage issues. I have had the alternator rebuilt, and a new voltage regulator installed, but now when I turn...
8
8

Sunday Follies
Spent some more quality time on the old Flxible motor coach today, and yesterday, too. Finally got done the tearing-down in the present work area, and got into building up. Welded a piece of 1 1/2"...

Chrysler sale O.T.
5
5

Three battered Studebakers in Idaho
So, there I was, driving through Hayden, Idaho on the way to deliver a horse to a sister in law(twelve hour drive), when I look to the side of the road and see Studebakers sitting at a used car lot....

56 Studes on EBAY
Haven't seen that many in a while. The economy sucks here in FL and a lot of people are selling their toys.
1
1

My 64' Convertible on eBay
Anyone interested in a nice 64' ragtop, see mine on eBay: 110125748472
2
2

C/K parts
If any of you are parting a C/K, please contact me as there are some little items I have been looking for. Thanks Dexter
3
3

One-family owned eBay Speedster
May be a sleeper? lister describes the trunk panels as rusted out. Must be a Johnson
7
7

Great car website
Lots of Stude content here,pics, manuals,ads,carb repair manuals,even a radio schematic.
1
1