Latest threads in Studebaker Autosshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

I like this forum
I like this forum and continue to visit it everyday. Granted the participation from the Stude folks has diminished a bit, but as said "a new broom sweeps clean" I think I am going to give this older...
2
2

How can I archive the info in this group?
I did a search for Golden Hawk. It returned 26,400 posts. Is there a way I can create a file with the info? Why do I want to do this? I have a Golden Hawk and want this information to browse. There is...
2
2

50 Champion parts
I plan to crush a 50 Champ on Mon or Tues, so let me know if you need anything off of it... Barry'd in Studes
3
3

What has happened to this group?
Check the stats on messages. June posts were only 200+ Thats down from a high of June 2004 of over 4000 posts. Did everyboby go to the SDC forum? Or did people just lose interest? Does the SDC forum...
13
13

Shop With My Power Mall
Have you heard of My Power Mall? If you have, you know what wonderful company it is! If you have, let me take a minute to tell you about the amazing opportunities it offers! To start, the signup is...

NO BODY HAVE MONEY
NO BODY HAVE MONEY FOR ANTIQUE CAR IN 2008 WHY!!%%????
13
13

Free Unlimited Vpn Account - High Speed LifeTime
hi every body u can get a free lifetime vpn account Form here: visit our free VPN , proxy google group in : subscribe to our group :

Midwest Zone Meet Pictures Plymouth,Mn.
Just a few of the pictures I took at Plymouth,Mn this weekend. Lots more cars than I expected with the fuel thingy..Rained off and on all weekend but didn't put a damper on the Meet.
1
1

Lark Bits for sale
Hey folks, I know it's been *years* since I posted, but I'm still playing with cars, albeit more than just Studebakers now. At any rate, my old lark wagon finally got a serious sandblasting and well,...
1
1

studebaker for sale
president 1956, 4 doors,289 engine , all is new crome ,interior body etc...can take packard 1948 to 1955 in trade, impecable car $9500 car localisation quebec

Last Call For SDC Internet Club Board Members
Last Call... Any past board members for the SDC Internet Club... Contact me ASAP via E-Mail. Last notice! Jeff Rice (Past President) SDC Internet Club DEEPNHOCK 'at' (change 'at' to @)

63 GT Hawk value?
Trying to help a friend establish value of very nice 63 GT Hawk for sale. It has an R-1 engine. Any input would be helpful. Or, a website that establishes Stude values would be great! Thanks, MMoss...
5
5

Studebaker drivers club new address.
I'm un able to log in,anyone having trouble getting there?
1
1

53 C/K coupe for sale
OK, I have a 53 coupe,I'm the second owner,been in a garage since SOLID.I have 3 nos front fenders,1 nos quarter and and 1 used quarter in excellent condition.Floors and trunk in excellent cond. I...
1
1

67 Studes On EBAY
There are 67 Studes listed on EBAY motors. Was there are free listing special or something?
1
1