Latest threads in Studebaker Autosshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

http://www.mpbrakes.com/rearends
ASSEMBLED WITH BRAKESHOUSINGS INCLUDES: • Moser 31 Spline Performance Axle Package •TrueTrac® or Detroit Locker® Differential • Richmond Gear ring & pinion • Timken bearings • Billet steel...

Studebaker parts lode
Part of the first load of the parts lode is on ebay here:
3
3

Lucky leak (OT)
I have a townhouse in Vegas I bought a few years ago as an investment (and to avoid hotel bills while in town) that I use every month or two. Haven't been here for a month, probably won't be back...
1
1

PING! MBSTUDE.........
Matthew,please contact me off the NG-Thank you!
1
1

vacation paradise
Never had any desire to go to Minnesota,,,, till now. Looks like the EPA hasn't found it yet. Some people want to vacation in a motor home. I'd like to go in a flat bed or box truck!! Dexter
6
6

International Meet reflections....
Had a real blast last week! Saw JP,officially met N8, and gave Dave T more of my money. I loved meeting Bondo Bill and Ellen,and Max people!!! I met Dick Steinkamp,and fell in Love with his smooth...
20
20

Uh Oh Better Get Maaco
Anybody ever use Maaco for small ding/dent repair and paint, besides Danny (partridge family)Bonaduce? Lou
8
8

OT Attempt at long-standing LSR
There may be an attempt on the long-standing LSR for steam-powered cars - there is even some debate as to what it is now. It seem s to be somewhere between 116 and 147, but that is debatable. Google...
6
6

OT New motto
Just saw this new motto from a retired CPO. quote: Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines. Karl

I'm a vendor again
Turns out the extra parts that the collector through in with the purchase of the R2 Daytona package car is much larger then I expected. I've moved 2 pickup loads so far and have not made a big dent in...
25
25

Wonder who got this gem.
Item number: 330139132498 Wasn't listed very long.
4
4

56 president for sale
information mario quebec accelente shape i ask $10000

Stude/Taurus on eBay again
The last time this was listed the high bid made it to $4800. At the last minute, the seller lowered the reserve to $4801 and no one went for it! He should have took the money then instead of listing...
1
1

OT Internet mail services
Hi, having problems with my Time Warner email. They often bounce my emails due to a full box. I check my mail twice a day. 10 MB in and 5MB out is pretty puny in todays world. The other cable service...
12
12

OT- and you thought the McDonald's hot coffee suit was crazy
Today in Washington, DC, the judge not only through out the law suit of a fellow judge, but made him pay the legal costs of the firm he was suing. It seems that a local dry cleaners lost the pants to...
3
3