Latest threads in Studebaker Autosshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Don't Forget To Chat Tonight
It's Monday and that means it's Stude chat night. Chat starts at 6 PM pacific time. Just click on the link below, then scroll down and click on the words "Go to chat room". You'll be taken to the...
1
1

Wagonaire steps at SASCO
I was really surprised that SASCO had Wagonaire tailgate steps ($15!!!!). The only problem, no hold down clips. Does anybody have one or a picture of one? Scott Rodgers

another reference to ZDDP in motor oil
Just ran across this article relating to Porsche. "Porsche's recommendation in hand, our initial analysis from 2005 and 2006 found that all recent SH/SJ/SL formulations of Mobil lubricants tested,...
6
6

more about motor oil
Here's more on a subject that's been kicked around some over the past. It addresses concerns about the new oils and the removal of ZDDP to meet new world-wide standards and that removal causing...
2
2

odd trivia
found this while looking for some air brush paint. --Shiva-- http://www.tcpglobal.com/autocolorlibrary/
2
2

V-8 Engine ID needed
A friend is building a Studebaker V-8 powered street rod. He recently acquired a a partial-flow V-8 with a DG250-M transmission. The engine was reported to be a 232 but it has the fuel pump mounted on...
6
6

Mother load
Well, I'm now officially buried in Studebaker stuff. I bought a R2 64 Daytona/4 speed, a 62 GT 4 speed, a 66 Sports sedan and several pickup loads of Studebaker parts. I have coming lots of sheet...
2
2

Was there, but still missed the Meet
I got home last night after enjoying the Meet immensely. Best weather we have had for a meet in years. I hooked up my old faithful cheap HP digital camera to the computer to download the hundreds of...
4
4

Studebaker market
I've noticed a trend in the last few years and it's the cars and collections coming on the market due to the owners death or health issues. I just bought a R2 Hawk from a widow yesterday, and am...
1
1

Three News Stories on the Meet
?video=YHI&t=a&randprey41152
2
2

OT- newsgroup first shot, trade-in
I took a trade-in on a farm tractor and since the fellow that had first option could not even give me a F-you response I want to offer this to the rest of the NG before ebay. 1995 GMC Jimmy 4-door,...

TSA for IM flight
It may be my magnetic personality, but I usually have trouble getting through the safety check at airports. I expected the usual, but this time, the TSA lady put me in a glass booth and gave me a...
2
2

PURE STOCK DRAGS
Video of Ted Harbit practicing against a MOPAR. (from the SDC Forum.)
14
14

Out on a limb
Ok here goes, I know I'm new to the world of studebakers and studebaker brethren (and brethwoman) so I'm going to just throw caution to the wind and ask............are there any Frank Zappa fans out...
15
15

Missed the Meet, Did My Best
Since I couldn't make it to the meet, I was in a tissy. I had 'Sheba all detailed and ready to go, just in case things worked out... but, work got in the way. Since 'Sheba was all dressed up with...
13
13