'03 Forester Out Temp Gauge

'03 Forester Out Temp Gauge In the US. Is there a way to change the OutTemp display to Celsius? Nothing described in the user manual, so my guess it it'd be hidden or require something like a new gauge cluster.

I'd appreciate any responses. How disappointing that in 2003 a Japanese car doesn't allow the metric display option.

thanks, mikey.

Reply to
mikey

I'd also like to know. Please e-mail me at snipped-for-privacy@nospam.hanmail.net(remove nospam.) if you find out. Thanks in advance.