Latest threads in Subaru Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Does anyone have an "All-Weather Rubber material" mat for the cargo area of their OBW?
ARGH!!!! First I get sent the wrong All-Weather Floor Mats for my '03 OBW. Now I get the wrong-shaped cargo mat! I am NOT having luck getting accessories for my car so far!! I went to and ordered a...
3
3

Videos rally monte carlo 2007 WRC
1
1

Gas mileage in my '03 OBW
Well, I'm somewhat disappointed in the gas mileage I've gotten so far in my OBW. The mfr's sticker when I bought the car said it gets 22/28 city/highway. I have a '03 OBW, 4-cylinder 2.5, automatic....
25
25

Stability, traction are top priorities for Subaru (Worcester Telegram & Gazette)
Subaru of America Inc. recently presented the North American debut of its redesigned 2008 Subaru Legacy and Outback models at the 2007 North American International Auto Show at Detroit's Cobo Hall....

Australian MY01 Outback/Liberty OBD-II compliant?
Does anyone know for sure if Australian '01 Outabcks and Liberties are OBD-II compliant? There's no sticker under the hood like North American vehicles but the connector exists under the steering...
2
2

Cruise control switch replacement?
Any cost guesses for having the dealer replace the steering column, cruise switch. Does the wheel have to be pulled from the column? 97 Legacy Outback Thanks,
1
1

05 Outback XT Turbo Failure (twice)
Yes, I am new to this group and have not been a member of a usergroup since my first SAAB days in the early 90's. So what brings me here today is that my turbo blew up twice the other week- it is...
3
3

EA81 pushrod installation
there is a "knurled" end, according to the manual I have this is only to indicate the length (and engine type, 1600/1800) of the pushrod.. but I put the pushrods next to eachother, with knurled ends...
1
1

New Impreza
Take a look at the new next-generation Impreza had some suspicions in the past, regarding the older bug-eyed Impreza, but now I am sure that there must be a traitor amongst Subaru designers or all the...
7
7

Auto Transmission Fluid
I just paid a transmission mechanic a small fortune to rebuild the Rodeo tranny my wife destroyed, and I got to talking to the guy who runs this well-regarded trans shop, about my Outback. I told him...
4
4

2007 Subaru Legacy and Outback Earn Highest Ratings in NHTSA NCAP Crash Tests (The Auto Channel)
CHERRY HILL, N.J., Feb. 16 -- Subaru of America, Inc. today announced that the 2007 Subaru Legacy and Outback earned the highest rating in the U.S. Department of Transportation's National Highway...

XT Shifter removal
Does anyone know how to remove the shifter off a XT without harming anybody but endangered species?
1
1

More Subaru Cold Weather Problems
It has been below freezing here for several days. High temps may reach 19F. 1. When ice forms on the shelf formed by the bumper on my Outback, I can't open the hatch. the ice is very hard and hacking...
4
4

STi in the snow
Well, we've had over nine inches of snow, the top part of which seems to have turned into a thick ice sheet. My WRX STi finds this pretty challenging, not least because the body can have to push...
17
17

Checking spare tire pressure in US 2005 Forester XT
The full size spare tire in the US '05 Forester is mounted with the valve stem facing downward. I see it has to be this way to take advantage of the depression in the rim to hold the circular storage...
10
10