Latest threads in Subaru Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

How do you program a keyless remote bought on ebay for my '01 Outback???
I just bought a keyless remote off ebay and it didnt come with any programming directions. I looked in my owners manual and tried to follow the directions, but after I turned my key from Lock to ON 10...
4
4

oops
REPLACED BATTERY WHEN ENGINE WOULDNT TURN OVER. NEXT DAY CAR STARTED UP, YET BATTERY WARNING LIGHT AND BRAKE LIGHTS LIT UP AND STAYED ON, WENT OFF AND SO ON. HMMM? AFTERNOON, CAR WOULDNT TURN OVER,...
1
1

Problems adjusting headlights on 6/94 liberty (legacy)
I've been trying to set the headlights on my 94 liberty (aka legacy, second generation 94-98), but when I turn some of the adjusting screws it doesn't move the lights. One of the adjustments worked ok...
2
2

My Subaru enthusiasm has been dampened
Took my 99 OBW (2.5L) to the dealer for some regular service at 130,000. The car has been very well maintained and garaged. I was told that the cam and crank seals are leaking (they were already...
14
14

Auto shoulder belt difficulty
Our '94 Legacy has automatic shoulder belts. When they operate properly, they slide forward when the ignition key is off and the door is open and slide back when the door is closed and the ignition...
5
5

CEL, Cruise blinking, Err5
2007 Subaru Outback 2.5i... I was stuck in snow and rocking car back/forth. When I finally got out the Check Engine Light came on, the green cruise control light was steady blinking and the odometer...
2
2

legacy 1995 twin turbo gt start fault
can someone PLEASE HELP!!!! naw and again after driving my car it wont start again it turns over but wont start?? if u leave it for half an hour its ok again and wont do it again for ages also it...
3
3

Um, what do you store in that shallow tray above the spare tire?? ('03 OBW)
Okay - so yesterday I transferred some of my items from my old winter car to the Subie wagon. Put my little first-aid kit in the wall compartment by the hatch opening. Put work gloves in the other...
11
11

Door Frozen Shut - a fluke because it's 7 degrees, or common in '03 OBW?
Hi everyone, I have a '03 OBW that I got 2 weeks ago. This morning when I unlocked the doors the back driver's-side door would not open. Which is a pain because I usually put my bags/purse back there,...
1
1

power window motor
Well, I took the old 2000 OBW to the dealers to have them check my driver-side power window problem. It slides down easily enough, but when it comes time to go up, you have to hold the button down...
5
5

Transmission temperature sensor
Hey all- I recently posted a question about my 93 Impreza not shifting into (what I thought was) overdrive (and was corrected - really the torque converter lockup kicking in), and got a lot of helpful...
4
4

Pedal Sticks When Cold
For the past couple of years, I have noticed than when the weather turns cold, my 2003 Subaru Baja's accelerator pedal sticks upon initially depressing it. I have to sort of force it or pop it loose...
6
6

2005 Forester: advice on mp3/Sirius CD player?
I'd like to replace the factory 6-CD system with something that can: (a) play mp3s on my mp3 player (which is not an iPod); (b) play mp3s on a CD; (c) play Sirius satellite radio. I looked on and it...
4
4

lowering job question: no need to compress the springs during reassembly?
Fed up with the bob and weave action from the suspension I've finally got to install STI takeoff springs on my OB Sport. I compressed the old pliable junk and took it off. However when I installed the...
3
3

Subaru - sudden drop in gas mileage
Hi. I have a '96 Subaru Impreza with 220,000 some miles on it. I keep up on it's regular matience and it doesn't seem to run any different than it ever has. Recently though I have experienced some...
5
5