Latest threads in Subaru Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Subaru e-book manual
Hi all, Someone can tell me where I can find e-book manual for subaru impreza? Thanks

CEL light and code
The CEL light came on about half way to work this morning, and remained on the rest of the day. I dug out the reader and got a code of: PO 442 01 The PO 442 shows in the manual as 'evaporative system...
2
2

All-wheel-drive and low traction
I was reading that the AWD works better to maintain traction when the wheels have more power going to them, but in ice and snow people often recommend that you use a higher gear. Is there any...
23
23

Subaru diesel available soon
Supposedly available in a production vehicle eary next year!
3
3

94 impreza gx
hi looking at a 94 impreza gx s/h regular maintained and cared for by a subaru family anything to watch out on this particular model? br in advance kcoj

'07 Outback Wagon blew out dipstick today
My wife's '07 Outback wagon rolled in the garage smoking and smelling tonight. I popped the hood and finally found the front transfer case dipstick hanging loose in the hole, and oil running down the...
3
3

brake light update
Common problem with these cars is CORROSION.. can you even imagine ? LOL Fuse block got moisture in it and it rusted out the connection

Is this the new Impreza?
Pictures from Japan:
5
5

Keyless programming madness???
Seeking help! I just replaced the battery on my keyless remote for a 2002 Outback. I've followed the programming instructions several times and gotten the thing working on and off. It will work for a...
5
5

Gold Warranty Plan or Maintenance Plan
I was thinking about the gold warranty plan or the maintenance plan being that I'm not good with cars. Did anyone purchase these extended plan or maintenance plan. Is it a good value/investment/peace...
1
1

SUBaRu
Postscripts in Chemical and Engineering News got me thinking about this. It's elemental: S sulfur U uranium Ba barium Ru ruthenium Frank
5
5

Windshield cracked from defroster?!
I's been a wee bit cold here the past couple days (singkle digits, -20 windchill). I was sitting in my 2001 Outback yesterday evening letting it warm up. I turned on the defrosters, windshield wiper...
9
9

Re: 2000 Outback problem shifting to drive
Did you check the fluid level ?

clutch problem?
I have a 1996 Subaru Legacy AWD with a standard transmission. Recently the clutch burned out and I had it replaced. The problem now is that when you start the car it feels like the emergency brake is...
3
3

(repost) 2000 Outback shifting problems
(Sorry if you're seeing this twice -- I canceled the earlier post because of newsreader issues, and am reposting from a different account) Hi, I recently bought a used 2000 Outback, and have noticed...
5
5