Latest threads in Subaru Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2001 Legacy L Wagon
I'm considering buying a used 2001 Legacy L wagon from an established dealer in Indianapolis, IN. Currently, the dealer actually has the vehicle listed on eBay. It has just over 90K miles on the...
2
2

Hover kit is expected to be here in 2010. Flux capacitor next?
1
1

hard to start, now just wont 1995 subaru impreza
Hi, Well I have a 1995 Impreza. it was not starting once in awhile. I could remedy that by shooting starting fluid into the air filter. now it just will not start at all. I checked to see if it had...
2
2

Eratic Fuel Gauge Problem
I own a 2005 STi and have noticed lately that when I fill up the fuel tank the fuel gauge is not reading up to the "full" mark and get constant eratic readings thru each tank of fuel. I've heard...
1
1

1999 Forester Misfire
I am getting a CEL misfire on Cylinder 3 - changed the plugs, the wires, checked the coil pack. It runs rough - I can smell gas out the tail pipe. Any ideas? Can it be related to the valves?
1
1

good place to get accessories?
Hi. I just bought a 2003 Subaru Outback/Legacy (?) wagon (see my other post for clarification here). Anyway, once I figure out which I have (Outback vs Legacy), I want to get some OEM accessories for...
2
2

Do I have an Outback wagon, or a Legacy wagon??
Hi all. I just bought a 2003 pre-owned Subaru wagon. I'll stop there, as I don't know if it's an Outback, or a Legacy. The dealer and the title say it's a Legacy wagon; but yet I don't see the Legacy...

Do I have an Outback wagon, or a Legacy wagon??
Hi all. I just got a pre-owned 2003 Subaru wagon. I am confused as to whether it's a regular Outback or a Legacy Outback, however. The TITLE and dealership I bought it from say it's a Legacy Outback....
14
14

01 Outback Head Gasket #2
I recently had the left side head gasket replaced now the right side has developed the same problem. As soon as I can raise the funds I will have the other gasket replaced...but I can never remember...
11
11

Forester CD Player
I have a 2004 Subaru Forester and am having a problem with the CD player. It is a 6 disc changer, and there are 6 discs in teh CD player. It has been extremely cold and today I went to play a CD and...
2
2

Bike rack 2000 Legacy wagon
Model 2000 Legacy Wagon Can anyone recommend a trunk - rear hatch - mounted rack that will allow the rear wiper to function with the rack attached? I have checked the Yakima and Thule web sites and...
12
12

US Legacy
I've owned Subarus for 12 years and have been delighted in every respect with them. All UK Soobies are Japanese-made. I've a friend in the US looking to buy a Legacy and wants my opinion on...
1
1

need wiring diagram for '90 Legacy wagon
anyone have a source for a wiring diagram?
4
4

2006 2.5i Wagon - Has Your Gas Milage Decreased Since New?
Bought my wagon Memorial Day weekend of 2006, have almost 10,000 miles on it. Was clocking 30MPG (mostly highway driving to work, 30 miles each way) till my dealer did the first oil change on it....
10
10

Legacy Estate Vs Volvo XC70 Estate off road
Hi all, Saw this clip on thought some of you might enjoy watching it. Well worth a look Spray Bilnytt testar Subaru Legacy Outback vs Volvo V70 Cross Country
18
18