Latest threads in Subaru Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

como pongo a punto mi subaru
si alguien tiene un dato de como poner a punto un subaru legacy 2.2
1
1

quality aftermarket pads and rotors for 00-04 outback?
Greetings, Short request: anyone have good experiences with any manufacturer's aftermarket pads and/or rotors on an outback? Anything magical about the OEM pads/rotors that should be stipulated (e.g....
3
3

Subaru Forester 2004 rear cup holder
Anybody know where a replacement for this part may be found?
1
1

Seeking opinions on bike/surf board/kayak/ski rack for an '06 Outback (sedan, not wagon)
Hi there: I'm seeking opinions and soliciting suggestions for a good all-around roof or trunk rack for my '06 Outback sedan. I primarily would like to carry a bicycle and skis (not at the same time,...
1
1

Legacy cold start plus intermittent engine stops
I have a 92 Subaru Legacy that runs very well in mild weather but has developed cold start problems during the last couple of years. Anything below 25 degrees Fahrenheit and the car will not start. It...
1
1

Best place to replace windshield (with manufactored part) on my Legacy 2005
Would the best place to replace windshield (with manufactored part) for my Legacy 2005 be the dealer? BTW, I have been going to one (not the same oen I bought the car at) for all maintenance services.
10
10

99 legacy 2.5GT transmission problems
i have had the same problem for 3 years now... Once i get my auto tranny into gear, it drives just fine, but getting it into gear is the problem... It will sometimes click right into drive... but...
1
1

OT: is hitchhiking legal or not (in US)
Hi, I was surprised when got to know that hitchhiking is not legal in many states across US (simple Internet research shows it does not hold a truth). is it true or not? And if now why?
34
34

Wheel bearing bad?
Hi All, I've got a 1999 Forester w/117k miles. I'm noticing a growling noise originating from the rear of the car when it is in motion. The noise is strongest at ~38mph and again has a harmonic...
6
6

Subaru of America Stands By Its Products
I have an 04 OBW LL Bean. It now has about 72K miles on it. About two years ago, while still under 36K, the battery leaked. It was replaced under warranty. Almost two years later, the new battery...
2
2

I cannot find the auto trans fluid stick on 2000 outback
Help ! I cannot locate the auto transmission fluid stick. I looked in the owners manual, and it shows a front differential gear oil stick, and I checked it, but I cannot locate the auto transmission...
1
1

How do I remove the front dash panel over the Dashboard Dimmer dial to replace it?
How do I remove the front dash panel over the Dashboard Dimmer dial to replace it?

head bolt torque settings
Im after the head bolt settings for a subaru legacy tx model, 2 litre front wheel drive, year 1995. Any help with this would be great.

Help: dead clock?
The clock in my Forester 2001 went dead two days ago. It became dark and doesn't show anything. This is weird as I never heard any car having a failed clock ~~~~~ My guess is that maybe there is a...
12
12

Idle PROBLEM PLS HELP!!
I have a 1992 subaru svx that when u turn it on the idle jumps around between 1000-1700 randomly, and the check engine light comes on. I have not taken it to a shop yet I was hoping to possibly get...
7
7