Latest threads in Subaru Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Manual Legacy Wagon?
Did Subaru stop offering the manual transmission on the regular Legacy wagon? I noticed that I can get a manual on the 2007 Legacy sedans, but not the wagons for some reason. I know that the manual...
6
6

Fixing 6-cylinder hesitation with after-market stuff and tuning
I have a 2006 Outback 3.0 VDC that is driving me crazy with the hesitation it has intermittently. I've taken it to the dealer several times, it DOES have latest firmware, they've reset the learning...
2
2

Difference between forester and legacy 2.5L engine
I have a forester L 99, with 2.5L but the engine was broked. I buyed a 2.5L engine but was taked from the 2000 Subaru legacy. exist be some one difference? thanks
2
2

2006 Forester Premium Package
I love my new Forester after 10 months of ownership. It does not have as much power as I would like. Has anyone installed after-market power booster gadgets on your Foresters, such as the "Air Razor"?...
1
1

Subaru Jumbo 1992
Anybody any info on a 1992 Subaru Jumbo. Thnx,Pim
2
2

2001 Subaru Outback Alternator not charging. What is better. OME or aftermarket for replacement?
Hi My Alternator on my 2001 Subaru outback just stop charging. I am looking to replace my alternator now and I am wondering if I should go with a OME alt or aftermarket one. Maybe a take off from a...
7
7

CD Stuck in 2003 Outback
Is there a way to remove a cd from the 6 disc cd changer? Thanks

Fix your 12-volt outlet yourself
I posted the question here a month ago about how to get at the accessory outlet in the cargo space of my 1999 OB, which was giving me no power, but I got no answer. So I took the car to my local...
5
5

San Diego Meet
Saturday Jan 6th 2007, In and Out in Mission Valley at 1pm.

Is It Necessary To Use Premium?
Hi All, Just got a used 04 forester XT with 55,000 miles. Question, is it really necessary to use prem. gas or will mid grade or regular do? I will probably buy the prem. but I put on a lot of miles...
44
44

Clock repair
Awhile back someone posted directions to fix the overhead clock in 2000 Forester, and I deleted it by mistake. Can anyone repost? Thanks
1
1

Subaru Glossary
Just found a page with various terms of AWD. says Subaru with automatic transmission has active AWD which mostly FWD and will switch to AWD base on various situation. So what's it differ from an CRV...
1
1

Forester Coolant Temp Sensor
My wife's 2001 Forester is suddenly having trouble starting on cold mornings. I suspect it is the coolant temp sensor. I bought a new one for her car but I can not find where it is on the car. Can...
3
3

Forester Windshield Washer
I have a new 2006 Forester X Premium purchased in late June. I have not yet refilled the washer fluid reservoir. A week or so ago it was below freezing in the morning and the rear washer jets didn't...
5
5

How to turn Nav system off?
How do you turn the Navigation system off on the Tribeca?
2
2