Latest threads in Subaru Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Cruise control on 05 LGT
My cruise control only works intermittently on my 05 LegacyGT 5MT. It will be working fine for maybe 5 or 10 minutes, and then it switches off and it does not make any difference what I do do make it...
3
3

brand new toy
I love it!

Headlight bulbs burning out every month or two(Low Beam/DRL)
I have a 2001 Outback, about a year after I bought it one of the headlight bulbs burned out, I replaced both bulbs with the exact same brand/model bulb. Those only lasted about two months before one...
11
11

new subaru looks nice!
I'm impressed! just thought I'd share.
3
3

How Many O2 Sensors in a 96 Outback
How Many O2 Sensors in a 96 Outback? I thought there were only 2, but the local autozone tried to sell me 4, and that was sounding rather fishy. Anyone know the correct part numbers? I was looking at...
2
2

unconnected green conectors
hey everyone that may be able to help me this is long winded and i am sorry in advance. i just want to be as descriptive as possible, i have recently prchased a 2000 outback, legacy. and as cliche'd...
5
5

2000 Outback My$tery Transmi$$ion Problem$
Oh Boy....am I glad I happened upon this group, whose members seem very knowlegeable and generous. If anyone has the time to comment on my situation, I'll be very grateful. Here's the scoop, and I...
11
11

2005 Subaru Forester/Seat
I have a 2005 Subaru Forester, with around 32,000 miles on it. I live in a temerate part of the country and always keep my car clean. The drivers seat, as you all know, is made mostly of cloth, but...
9
9

2005 WRX cruise control
Is it possible to tune the cruise control to make it more responsive? Can an owner do it, or an independent garage? How about a dealer? And if so, will a dealer do it? My cruise control is lucky to be...
3
3

97 Outback Sport
We just picked up the above car from my FIL. It was an extra car since his wife died. :-( It has 44K miles. It's been garage kept, very lightly driven and has been to the Subaru dealer for EVERY...
2
2

replacement station wagon recommendation
So my parents have a 2000 Subaru Legacy Outback Station Wagon. They liked it quite a bit, but had big problems starting around 2002. Lots of oil leaks, blown head gaskets. There was a recall involving...
4
4

Ways to reset the ECU
Reading through past postings on the subject a lot of problems seem to be fixed by resetting ECU. I think I'm experiencing one of those problems with my racing-up idle engine speeds. There are two...
9
9

better driveability after battery change
Hello all. I changed out my battery today on my 03 OBS (and I also put on my winter wheels & tires ...) and I noticed a difference in how the car drives. It seems that the RPMs don't drop as fast as...
4
4

1992 Subaru Legacy Wagon 4WD Transmission Problems No Reverse
I have a 1992 subaru legacy and the transmission will not move at all in reverse and when in drive it does not shift properly. Stays stuck in the gears before shifting and downshifting. Anyone know...
2
2

TheBuyersNET.com
Experience the power of COLLECTIVE BARGAINING. Join this portal free and meet with other car buyers and negotiate significant discounts from auto dealers.