Air conditioner losing its power?

Hi,

my legacy 1995 seems to be getting out of R134 coolant. It did not happen suddenly, but since a couple of years, it looks like the air conditioner takes more and more time to do its job. After the last couple of days at 90 degress F, I see that it just can't cool enough. It still cools air a little, and I still see water dropping under the car. But after ten years, is it normal that the refrigerant slowly vanishes away?

(My other Legacy 90, with R12 refrigerant, did not make five years before the refrigerant system started to leak at every O-ring.)

Felixc

Reply to
felixc

Edward Hayes