Armrest with Dual Cup Tray - Forester, Legacy, etc

I ran into this and thought I'd post a note about it.

This company makes a padded armrest that finally solves the crazy cup holder design in the Forester and some other Subaru models.

Can't provide a direct link, but it's worth look at if you still have this problem on 2001 and older Foresters. Just go to the "Quick Links" and choose Subaru.

They are about $70 with $6 for shipping. Lots of choices for color.

I've put off buying one since I didn't want to loose my single good cup holder, but now I think this is the answer to getting a padded armrest AND dual cup holders.

enjoy!

Reply to
Rgdawson