Best Rated threads in Subaru Cars Forumshow all threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

ADDing Turbo or Supercharger to 2003 Forester
Anyone know of an aftermarket Turbo or Supercharger for 2003 Forester.
12
12

Should I install a Fitch Fuel Catalyst?
Bought one yesterday, real cheap, at Summit Racing clearance rack in Reno. Paid $100. I have read many reviews. It seems that those who have never installed one categorically deny existence of any...
23
23

Forester: sensitive steering wheel
Just got my first Subaru, a 99 Forester S :) Maybe because it's my first time driving a Subaru, I feel the steering wheel is very sentive to the road. When the road is not flat, the wheel moves quite...
12
12

2003 Subaru Baja Radio Specs
Subaru's website lists my Baja's stock radio as 80 watts. Can I assume this is 20 watts per channel? Does anyone know who actually makes this unit?
5
5

EA82T Head Bolts
Crappy Chiltons manual doesn't include EA82 head bolt tightening sequence - any one got the correct sequence info, or even better, a picture Thanks
1
1

A foghorn in the baja?
My husband's 2003 Subaru Baja has had a weird noise ever since purchase. We are taking it in to the dealer this week because of the CEL popping on (1600 miles), but as the noise is very intermittent,...
4
4