Engine Swap from 90 MT AWD to 92 AT 2WD - Harness Incompatible

I am trying to put the engine from a 90 Legacy MT AWD into a 92 AT

2WD. The main wiring harness from the engines are different. The 90 has 3 connectors while the 92 has only 2.

Can I modify the harness? Where do I get the wiring diagrams? Alldata or do I need to buy the Subaru factory manual?

Or could I swap out the intake manifolds too and hopefully use the old harness (it seems to be connected to the manifold, injectors and various sensors.)?

Any advice greatly appreciated!

Reply to
Mick McL