Forester like mine repaired at nephews shop

Just saw this on my nephew's body shop's face book page:
https://www.facebook.com/Brandywine-Body-Shop-155452574493361/?hc_ref=ARSkpbWy6gorkKQoS9NHiXcu6qprnrmGk3s0wRQG8eix08bNqF2LHxAOwhJFrMeb2Fg&fref=nf
He repaired a blue 2016 Forester which looks exactly like mine and his father's. Unbeknownst to me, my brother had bought the same Forester a few weeks before I bought mine.
I commented that my nephew does great work but I hope I never need a repair like this. In fact my first Forester was totaled according to the insurance company and did not look half as bad as this one.
On 5/11/2018 12:38 PM, Frank wrote:

Damned if I did not have to get my Forester repaired. Some a-hole put a big dent in passengers side fender in a parking lot. I did not even know when it happened. Car goes into nephew's shop in a couple of weeks for repairs. I had commented on his Facebook page which then pictured a 2016 Forester same color as mine and his father's 2016's that he did a good job but I hoped not to have to use his service. Today I told him he must have put a curse on us with his Facebook page.