FS: 1998 Subaru Legacy Outback Wagon - $6488

I am selling the following vehicle. Please let me know if you are interested. I am willing to ship anywhere in the United States.

-Christian

Price $6,488 Mileage 120,185 Exterior Color Blue Interior Color Blue Body Style Wagon Doors Four Door Engine 4 Cylinder Gasoline Trans. Automatic Fuel Type Gasoline VIN 4S3BG6852W7602972

$6488. Subaru Legacy Outback Wagon. AWD. 120K highway miles. Clean interior, runs great. 2.5 liter automatic transmission. Remote keyless entry, air conditioning, dual air bags, power windows, door locks, steering, ABS brakes and cruise control. 80K tires have 35K on them. Brakes were replaced 2 years ago. After market CD player included installed, original factory stereo included uninstalled. Tire chains are also included. Located in Vancouver, WA / Portland, OR, 98683. Photos available. Selling because recently purchased a Toyota 4Runner.

360-513-4994 or snipped-for-privacy@christianbair.com.
Reply to
Christian