Re: Ithaca, NY - Subaru Captial of the Western World?

I think perhaps a vote for Boulder CO is in order. It seems like every other car is a Subaru.

Edwin

Started with an '83 GL that was destroyed by a porta potty. Almost killed me.

Just upgraded from my '88 Loyale to a '95 Outback Legacy.

Reply to
Edwin Hurwitz

Palmer Lake, Colorado. Elevation: 7250ft, Population: ~2000. Every other car _is_ a Subaru. Outbacks and Foresters predominate, with a goodly helping of Legacys, TS wagons, several hot RS's and at least 3 WRXes. Not to mention all of the old beater GLs and the like.The only car dealership in town is almost exclusively Subaru, as is the local garage. Of my 8 or 10 closest neighbors (including the town Marshal), only one household doesn't have a Soobie in the driveway. And they're newcomers; bet they get one before the snow comes again ;-) Second most popular? Ford/GM/Dodge full sized 4X4 PUT.

ByeBye! S.

I just came back from a trip to Alaska, where even the Taxis are Subarus :-)

- Manuel.

Reply to
Manuel Freitas