WRX Wagon for sale

Hi All!

Loss of income forces the sale of my Midnight Pearl (Black) 2002 WRX sportwagon. Located in Palmer Lake, Colorado; $16,500.

It is in excellent condition, and with only 24,000 miles, still has plenty of factory warranty left. Included are a real nice selection of options and aftermarket goodies: Factory alarm/keyless entry Factory rear differential protector Factory two-piece bra, modified to work with WRX intake Factory cross-pieces for luggage rack rails STI short-throw shifter Primitive Racing heavy-duty front skidplate Fastline mudflaps

20mm WRX sedan rear swaybar Whiteline endlinks front and rear ABS switch installed Hella FF1000 driving lights (Bright!!!) replace factory fogs Hella two-tone air horn Alpine CDA-7892 CD/AM/FM Alpine CHA-S634 6 disk changer, plays MP3s. Infinity Kappa speakers in all four doors Infinity Basslink powered subwoofer in the back Factory service manual set on CD

It just breaks my heart to sell it, but I simply can't make the payments _and_ buy groceries too :-( You won't find a cleaner, more lovingly cared-for, low-mileage WRX wagon anywhere. Non-smoker, too. Call or email. (719) 262-3101, (719) 661-6493 cell

Thanx for the bandwidth.

ByeBye! S. Steve Jernigan KG0MB Laboratory Manager Microelectronics Research University of Colorado (719) 262-3101

I would also suggest you post your ad up on clubwrx.net and the NASIOC forums for more exposure. Good luck selling it...too bad you're getting rid of your Scoob.

Jen :: killing people and burning down trees ::

The Vodkinator