Latest threads in Automotive Technologiesshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

hey cuhulin
You watching Shirley Maclaine dancing the Can Can Woooo...WoooWooo...
3
3

Come and see this
good day friend,my name is wan and i work at home.here is my office>> hope you will find it ease to accept me.

Hacker Disables More Than 100 Cars Remotely (Toyota related?)
cuhulin
4
4

Why 70 Miles Per Hour is the New 55
I once drove a van for Poney Express.You have to do the speed limit and then some. I think that Highway Patrol guy was waiting on me. cuhulin
6
6

The future of autos in America.
Single Wheel Superbike? Hornet. Chee! I like that, but I don't want one.I am too wibbly wobbly to even ride a bicycle anymore.I have some good old bicycles I bought cheap at the Goodwill store....

Sign on a local Used Car Dealer that specializes in Toyotas:
Owner's Manual: It's good reading!

Re: Toyota weighs Corolla engine stalling fix that puts drivers in ...
Cars can stall for different gas, dirty gas, water in the gas, clogged air filter, clogged fuel filter, intermitent electrical problems,,,, cuhulin
1
1

E-throttle analysis
Hi all, This the first analysis I've seen by someone I trust. Craig teaches hybrid vehicle maintenance and repair classes all over the country and has for quite some time. I took his intro class about...
1
1

Nash Cars.
A Nash in Smallville Nice old Cars.Lead Sleds. cuhulin
4
4

Prius battery?
Next door neighbor came over last night to borrow one of my battery chargers... apparently his Prius was dead. I'm curious, is that a separate regular 12V battery, or does this likely mean that the...
22
22

Toyotas kept on going.
Jay Leno talking about that 4.4 the cars came to a stop, except the Toyotas. cuhulin
3
3

Shell to divest 15% of Its Refining Capacity.
Flaps UP! Prices UP! cuhulin

NAPA vs. Autozone vs. O'Reilly... price and quality? (2023 Update)
Using online catalogues, i've priced out the parts to rebuild the front end on my truck. (In-store pricing might be slightly different) This will mean 2 upper control arm assys, 2 lower ball joints,...
61
61

More Aftermarket Parts Pondering.
Cheapo no good parts.I once read about a guy who was restoring his World War Two era Jeep.He bought a new made in the Philipines reproduction steel body for his reproduction steel body was so crappy,...

Watching Top Gear,,,
Dacia Sandero? Yul Brynner owned and drove a Military looking vehicle which was made in Romania.I forget the name of that vehicle. cuhulin