Latest threads in Automotive Technologiesshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

1903 curved dash Olds for sale.
Nice, Very Nice.I would rather have that than a drive by wire car, any day! cuhulin

Re: Lack of ESC Awarness Kills People
Your information is completely bogus. Ronald RayGun's tort reform was designed to limit damages that juries are allowed to award. That is in part why judges can overrule juries and reduce the amount...
17
17

Coaches.
Other kinds of 'Cars'. cuhulin

Nissan shows off new vehicles.
cuhulin Catch up with local news from the Jackson Metro area

can water in your tires make them go out of balance?
Just curious... reason I ask is I have new front tires that have less than 10K miles on them and they're already shaking. Weird thing is that it kind of comes and goes. Wondering if maybe I got some...
7
7

Chicken tax
bob

Electric truck
bob

A New Frontier for Hackers: Your Car
They can't hack my old clunkers. cuhulin

Report: Mississippi Prius plant to open June 2011
cuhulin
2
2

Electrical strangeness with my 91 VW - what does this sound like?
First let me say after extensive testing and replacement of the starter, a relay, and recharging the battery, the car is running today; however, I'm not sure why. I could conclude that it was the...
5
5

car battery, how close of a match to OEM required ?
if a battery needs replacement, assume any make/model of a car, how important is it to purchase the OEM battery or will any similar CCA rated battery, sized properly fitting into the battery case...
9
9

Re: Correct lube for window channel?
For the most part a graphite lube works the best, dry, doesn't attract dirt/crap and lasts a long time. You can buy it in a spray on form that evaporates and leaves the lube behind. Also some of the...
1
1

Toyota engineers discover true problem with vehicles - THEY'RE HAUNTED!!!
Haven't Jap cars been referred to as Hirohito's revenge? It's the souls of dead samurai wreaking havoc with the vehicles.
1
1

Dumb wheel question Follow-up
OK. First thanks for all the quick accurate answers to my post...Now...Remembering that this is a 1994 Caravan 3.0 Auto...If the front wheels are raised and it is in Park if I turn the drivers side...
20
20

Almost on-topic: Anyone using a Bluetooth Speakerphone?
There are cell phones available nowadays than can do anything a computer can almost everybody is toteing one too. cuhulin
18
18