Latest threads in Automotive Technologiesshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Stop the recall madness (National Post)
March 8, 2010, 17:33:00 | NP Editor Automobile recalls are inevitable, but today they are jumped on by those eager to advance their own agendas By Dennis DesRosiers In the past few weeks public...

Jay Leno on Top Gear.
Last Monday on Top Gear, Jeremy Clarkson said Jay Leno will be on Top Gear, this evening, I clicked on Top Gear this evening on the BBC America tv channel. cuhulin
3
3

Motor racing legend Stirling Moss in intensive care after falling
three storeys. cuhulin
9
9

Dumb wheel direction question
This may sound silly but on a 1994 Dodge Caravan with the 3.0 engine and the automatic transmission are the drivers and passangers tires suppose to turn opposite directions when the vehicle is in...
14
14

Was somebody looking for a Divco milk truck?
Click on where it says The Cars and scroll down. cuhulin

honda accord hose kit
Hello, a few months ago, when I had gone to the dealer for some maitenance they had recommended to change the hoses for my accord 2001 (60k miles). at that time, they had suggested to get a hose kit...
15
15

Detroit Iron.
Yesterday afternoon, on my way to the food store, I saw an original 1964 Chevrolet Impala car.Looked to me like it still had the original brown factory paint job, the car was running good, it wasen't...
2
2

Rear Engine Plate...
Before removing the oil pan, I removed the rear engine plate and what I believe was once a 1/4" x 1/4" strip of foam insulation sitting between the rear engine place and the oil pan, crumbled into a...
7
7

Re: Drivers report trouble with fixed Toyotas
I believe what Steve Wozniack said.I believe what the Toyota taxi cab driver in Dublin,Ireland said. cuhulin
7
7

con ( Re: Go Green With a Homemade Electric Car - Top 3 Reasons to Do it Now! )
DIY my foot, engines are too heavy for 1 to remove w-o a crane. Where to buy battery / motors ? You jusr want to sell your plans.
2
2

Nissan recalls 540,000 vehicles for brake defects.
cuhulin
6
6

Hemi
bob
1
1

different gas, different gas mileage
I've always liked chevron gas because it has techroline, which is one of the best fuel detergents. But I've noticed lately that when I buy Chevron my 2009 PT seems to get about 2 - 3 mpg worse gas...
46
46

Sticking Gas Pedals
Toytoa is recalling cars for sticking gas pedals. What the average person might not realize is that current cars don't have throttle cables but have fly-by-wire systems for throttle control. In other...
12
12

Ford passes GM U.S.sales with 43% jump.
I Love it! cuhulin