1991 Geo Metro: Engine coolant drain

Hello. Can anyone tell me if there is a coolant drain plug on the engine block in a 1991 Geo Metro? If so, where is it? I don't have access to a lift, and I would rather not explore the underside in the middle of winter.

Also, here's a general question. What is your preferred gasket dressing or sealant for aluminum water pumps and thermostat housings? Sorry if this was asked before, I was not able to find a relevant FAQ or recent post. Thanks for any advice.

--Dave

Reply to
Dave Allured

Don't know were specificaly on that vehicle but it will be on the engine block about 2/3 of the way down from the top.

A dry gasket, whithout any sealant, torqued to specs.

Reply to
Mike