2013 F150 exhaust question

My truck sprung a leak in the exhaust. Here is a picture. The leak is at the end of the mesh.

Is this something I can fix, or will I have to pay the man?
All help appreciated!
Reply to
Michael Wilson
That looks like a flex joint for a 3.7L that is part of the intermediate pipe. I would look over the rest of the system before replacing only that part, if it has rusted the rest of the system isn't likely far behind it. It is about 100.00 for that part for the better one.
Reply to
Steve W.
Thanks, Wade and Steve!
I just made the appt. to take it in tomorrow.
So what else can I expect to wear out at 100k?
Reply to
Michael Wilson

Site Timeline Threads