Latest threads in Automotive Technologiesshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Ford heating issue
Temperature guage won't move. Car throws warm air for awhile but then it just never gets hot. Coolant is a week old. Just purchased. Ideas?-themostat Also any info on the sway bar replacement. What...
8
8

Oil? Castrol Syntec vs Mobile 1 & does brand matter in o
:?: On a thread related to engine sludge there were some references regarding Castrol Syntec not being a true synthetic Oil. I'm looking to understand what this means and why mobile One would be a...
3
3

94 Dodge 3.0 high HC at idle problem needs help
Folks, my son has a 94 Caravan with the 3.0 engine and it hits 1200 ppm HC at idle with the limit at 200. At speed it is just fine. He has put new plugs, cap, rotor, wires, t-stat, TB cleaner and that...
7
7

Federal ''Cash for Clunkers'' Program Threatens Your Hobby.
cuhulin
6
6

Strange Battery/Alt problem
Car: 2000 Pontiac Grand AM 3.4L V6 For the past two or so weeks I've had a strange problem. It has been cold here in Va and every morning when I start the car the little battery symbol is lit...
19
19

Toyota shut down
TOKYO ? Toyota is suspending production at all 12 of its Japan plants for 11 days over February and March, a stoppage of unprecedented scale for the nation's top automaker as it grapples with...
23
23

FREE WEBSITE DEMO
If you want free website demo for your business and personal so kindly contact Links Disti Technologies we will provide you atleast 3 free demo designs if you like it so get it and pay us other wise...

Valkea vai musta joulu?
Mik ihmeen 80%? Lukasin lehden 5.6.2008 ja nyt on suorastaan outoa ilmassa. Miltei jokainen Suomen ja MYS Ruotsin ydinvoimalat kaikki prr mystisell 80 % tehollaan? HalloUU? Miksei joku 75 % tai vaikka...

Ford Leather seats
Someone told me that Ford Vehicles such as the Ford Taurus X and Ford Taurus, which has leather seats are not real leather, but rather Bonded leather which is real garbage leather compared to Honda's...
2
2

22 gallon tank took 23 gallons to fill
A pump at a local Chevron gas station tallied up 23 gallons when I filled my 1987 Dodge Dakota V6, which has a 22 gallon tank. I have never, in the 21 years I have owned the truck, ever seen the tally...
18
18

fuel pump for f-150
$148.00 bucks from DELPHI Part # FE0298 And that is the factory pump. Ford sourced it from Delphi.
11
11

95 Mitsibishi Galant , Dies in idle at stop sign, please advise?
Thanks in advance for any advice before I take it to the mechanic shop. I recently got a 95 Galant that has a new 30,000 engine in it from a family friend has a gift. It has sat for awhile, but great...
2
2

Jeep Cherokee Need some QUICK input
Hello. My 1994 Jeep Cherokee has been having an intermittent neutral starter switch problem for a few years now..Every few weeks it would not start (Nothing would happen actually except dash lights...
3
3

Rare 1937 Bugatti supercar found in English garage

New
I'm from the MSN Automotve groups that are shutting down. You guys have a nice sight. We have also created a Google site called, "Auto Repair Group". All are welcome to join that wish!