83 Nissan 280zx Turbo. Need Help! Vacum diagram needed

Hi all. I am in dire need of a Vacum diagram. Got engine rebuilt, but need to find places for vacum hoses :)

Looked everywhere and crappy haynes book doesnt have a adiquate diagram.

Any help appreciated..

If anyone has the actual service manual and wants to take the time to scan and email me a image of theres, please let me know how to get in touch with you and i'll gladly pay you for your time.

Thanks

Brad

Reply to
brad

Just a thought since not everyone have access to scanner. Or take digital photo of your car's engine vacuum lines and ask other to verify for you?

Reply to
NOSPAM