any cops still using the Crown Victoria ?

There was an article in a motoring magazine last year claiming that 200 Crown Vics were still in service, having not done enough miles to be
retired. But occasionally one sees a story on the evening news, the cop car is a Panther. I suppose there will be a big hoo-ha when the very last one goes.
On Friday, April 12, 2019 at 7:45:24 PM UTC-4, snipped-for-privacy@lycos.com wrote:

I still see a few from time to time but it's been a while.