Car computers and tire thief .

www.wlbt.2019/04/08/jackson-police-need-help-identifying-tire-thief ...If those car computers are so smart, why can't they send an alarm if somebody is stealing the tires/wheels?

Reply to
allisellis851

How common is stealing wheels? I have a spare alloy sitting in the tray of my old ute, instead of bolted in the carrier underneath, and nobody stole in in 8 years.

Reply to
pedro1492

Maybe 10 years ago somebody stole the wheels (with wheel-locks) off her car sitting in her carport. 1988 Cadillac, doesn't seem that they would have been worth the trouble. So much for the value of wheel-locks.

Reply to
The Real Bev