Marsh Monster

============= =============

last line in yer post..........

lmao.......maybe you ain't an idiot.

:)

anywhoo.......waveform scanner......??

Solus Modus

:)

~:~ marsh ~drops a shroom in cudas coffee~ ~:~

Reply to
Marsh Monster

I have my days... Like Monday last week, had I been a little more careful, I might have avoided breaking my left knee cap. Stage two for that would have been not waiting until Friday to go to the doctor. Waiting didn't make things worse, but that was nothing but luck.

Oh, you mean 'graphing scanner.'

Waveforms can only (to my knowledge) be acquired with a labscope.

Graphing could be quite useful in a case like this but in reality, it only replicates what the PCM is doing (and reporting) already.

Reply to
aarcuda69062

First, it went off automatically and came back on after a few days. The TRAC OFF light also came on a couple of days later. When I reset the CEL, the TRAC OFF also went away. Again after 3-4 days, the CEL came back on. The TRAC OFF came back on again a day later.

Reply to
Mark

Reply to
Mark