Chevy S10 2.2L 4cyl engine ticking noise - any ideas/thoughts/clues?

My 95 Chevy s10 makes a clicking noise when I try turning it on. After a few tries it does turn on and drives normal. It does this sometimes not all the time. It seems that it does it when is cold and once I’ve run it for little while it turn on normal. I have replaced the starter and a bad battery post and it’s still doing it. Any advise or has anyone come across this issue with your Chevy s10?

Reply to
carlos.vera075