Did you own a flood-damaged Katrina car?

There have been periodic warnings that cars damaged in the hurricanes that swept through Louisiana and Mississippi might have been retitled and sold around the country, rather than scrapped. Did you end up owning one of these flooded cars, either as a buyer or seller? I am an auto writer for a big national newspaper and I'm looking into the issue for an article. If you were a Katrina car owner (or victim), I'd love to interview you. Please share your experience here or email me at snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com.

Reply to
chriswoodyard