[SOLVED] Drum brakes - do you disconnect the parking brake cable?

Carl Sagan said we are made of 'Star Stuff', I believe him. 1978 Dodge van I own, the right front brake hose had rubbed against something. I bought a new brake hose and put it on there. That was about 13 years ago.

Reply to
allisellis851

Thanks for that link!

You are better than I am at finding it and I am not ashamed to admit it.

I'm not sure why, since I used epic's search engine and I gave it the full name of the report, so, you found it better than I did, I agree.

We all benefit from this information you found because it allows us, at the very least, to at least tell that a PBR pad is the exact same as a Metal Master pad which is exactly the same as an Axxis pad, since the numbers will be the same on all three (for example).

Bear in mind that this document generally covers 3 years, so that's from December 2014 to December 2017 which is as good as we can ask for.

thanks!

Reply to
Mad Roger