Engine/emission analyzer recommendations?

Hello all:

I'm looking for an engine and emissions analyzer for personal tuning/diagnostic use. Local smog check places have various older Bear, Sun & Allen "Big Box" units, ranging from free to $1500. Assuming I find something that works, I'd like to be able to maintain it myself, obtain parts, etc. Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Reply to
Bob Courtemanche

Bear and Allen are out of business. Getting an older Sun machine serviced is questionable.

The free machines are free because they're outdated junk.

The answer to your question depends on which machine and what you intend to hook it up to.

Post back when you have a machine in mind.

Reply to
aarcuda69062