How to buy used vehicle; emissions

You are an imbecile.

Reply to
Roger Blake

Roger Blake wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@moog.netaxs.com:

And upon further thought, I do believe my earlier asserion of Canada's having a cat requirement in 1981 is mistaken.

I remember certain models being sold -- as late as 1986 -- with the advertising tag line being that they ran on cheaper leaded gas. The Dodge Omni and Plymouth Horizon were two of them.

I think Canada only mandated cats across-the-board once leaded gas was banned outright, about 1988 or so.

Reply to
Tegger