My BMW headlight aim can't be adjusted and neither can my buddy's

Both my buddy and I simply can't adjust our $1000 BMW Hella H7 headlight aim.

The Hella adjusters are easy to get too, two in each multiple-H7-bulb assembly, but the adjusters are loose and just spin and spin and spin.

Has anyone else seen this problem with the extremely expensive BMW headlights? Or is it just us?

I'd just replace the whole headlight if they weren't 1,000 each!

Reply to
Elmo

I've seen Jaguar headlamps with a similar problem. Cause was a ball and socket joint inside the assembly that had popped apart. Kind of like a dislocated shoulder. On the Jag you could see the problem, but the assembly was sealed (glued) so was not easily possible to snap the joint back together. YMMV

Reply to
Reed