New Auto Repair Technician Tools Website

I would like to direct you all to a website that I've been working on, autotechtoolsandtoys.com. We scour the internet for the best values on tools and toys that will interest the auto repair professional, and post the best finds. The deals change regularly, and sometimes expire the dame day they are posted, so stop by often.

Thank you.

Reply to
Scott Olson