new engines with no name tossed in dumpster

A major oil company was moving premises, and I had gone to the old building.
There was a lot of junk left behind. In a dumpster, there were four diesel
engines. They had no alternators or exhaust manifolds, and were shrink
wrapped. Somebody had already ripped open the wrapping on 2 of them.
They looked brand new.
But I could not see any manufacturers name on them. They were 4 cylinder,
looked about 3000 cc size. Perhaps they were stationary engines, for
pumps or generators?
Reply to
pedro1492
This gives a new definition to the term "dumpster diving" :) So, did you acquire them? Alternators on a diesel engine? Hmm...
Reply to
passerby

Site Timeline Threads