Re: Elec. Rust Preventer- Experience?

Buy Blue Dream

Strain Name: Blue Dream

Genetics: Blueberry x Haze

Grade: A+

Type: 50/50 Hybrid

Looks: A) Very nice light green with a myriad of orange hairs. Tri-Crohmes very visible to naked eye on first glance.

Smell: A+) A very fragrant sweet smell awaits you with a small pinch and inhale.

Taste: A+) Again; A very distinct taste. Depending on method of ingestion (I used a spoon pipe then ATTEMPTED to smoke a blunt), it can be a little harsh. A nice subtle fruit taste on the initial burn. The exhale, I dare to say, taste much better!

Effects: A) If taken in correct dosage(it’s different for everyone), this is a very Euphoric and very Creative high. You CAN get “Couch Lock” if you go after the blunt or bong rip. I have a moderate tolerance, smoking 3 times a day in small amounts; so the “Very High Tolerance” folk out there may need a bit more.

Potency: A+) You will feel effects 90-120 seconds after exhale(Almost instantaneous). A nice 2-3 hour high.

Good Strain For: This is a GREAT strain for Stress, Pain, Anxiety, Any form of Depression, and if you choose to rip the hell out of this strain, your insomnia is gone. lol

md6002321